2/05/2009

"Natural beauty" and "You bring..."

I'm trying to get organised but due to the opening of the Digital Scrap Cafe shop this weekend, I put two more products in store without giving my CT time to create some LO's first, but they will be some published in the next few days ;-) Promise!

Do you remember my Fashion dream kit ? Colors were picked from Armani's winter collection. My next kit 'Natural beauty' is based on the next spring collection by Armani. I really like the soft and stylish colors he uses


Next to the kit, I created a 20page quick page album. Both of them are available at Digital Scrap Cafe
And then I would like to announce three more additions to my Creative Time and I'm really excited that they will join as they belong to the best!

CT Timounette

hi, I'm so happy Elina ask me to be a member of her CT. She is a great designer and their kits suit to my style Clean and simple digiscrapbooking.
Now I am Sandrine, known as Timounette on galeries and forums. I have been scrapping since may 2006. The main subject of my pages are my two children (4 and 6 years old). I am a single mother and I am an agronomist. I like doing some pages when children sleep..
my blog : http://timounette.canalblog.com

CT Soco
Take a look at her blog here

Soco will join mid March as she is about to leave on holiday to visit her family

CT Zara

Hello, I'm Zara, 30 years old and mother to three wonderful kids and a stepson. I live in Belgium with my boyfriend. I am addicted to my family , flowers and photoshop. You can find Lo's on my blog http://crea-zara.blogspot.com


No comments: